CODE OF CONDUCT:
Enso Event Centre priority is to create a safe and enjoyable experience for all our patrons attending an event at our venue. To provide a safe environment, we are also under BarWatch program. All patrons are required to have their picture ID scanned prior to entry.
Patrons who demonstrate inappropriate and disruptive behaviour, including the following, are subject to being removed from the premises:
- Excessive consumption of alcohol
- Alcoholic beverages brought onto the venue property. Any attempt to bring alcohol into the venue will be considered a violation of the Code of Conduct and will result in the immediate ejection
- Obscene, offensive or abusive language or actions
- Fighting, taunting, or threatening remarks or gestures
- Dangerous, abusive, profane or illegal behaviour
- Unruly or inconsiderate behaviour
- Indecent exposure or undressing
- Wearing obscene or indecent clothing
- Interfering with security procedures
Pat Down Policy
In order to provide a safe environment, you and your belongings may be searched upon entry into the venue. By tendering the ticket and entering the venue, you consent to such searches. If you elect not to consent to the searches, you will be denied entry into the venue. Also, the premises are monitored by video camera, please be aware that your movements may be recorded.
No Smoking Policy
Enso Event Centre is a non-smoking facility. Please smoke only at designated areas outside. Please note – there are no in and out privileges.
- Outside Food and Beverage
- Bota bags
- Hula Hoops
- Stuffed Animals or Dolls (including plush backpacks)
- Balloons, Balls or Inflatables
- Laser pointers
- Flagpoles or banner poles of any kind
- Large Chains or Spiked Jewelry
- Weapons of any kind
- Anything that could be used as a weapon or as a projectile
- Bottles, cups, jugs or cans of any kind
- Fireworks, flares, or other pyrotechnics
- Alcoholic beverages of any kind
- Narcotics or other illegal stimulants including paraphernalia (marijuana products or associated paraphernalia)
- Folding chairs, with the exception of cane-chair and seat-walker mobility aids
- Any sort of animals other than trained guide dogs for the visually impaired
- Any promotional or commercial materials not pre-approved by management
- Spray cans, corrosive, flammable substances, dyes or receptacles containing substances which are harmful to health or are highly flammable
- Mechanically-operated instruments which produce an excessive volume of noise such as megaphones, air or gas-powered horns
- Cameras, video cameras or other sound or video recording equipment
- Computers or other devices used for the purposes of transmitting or disseminating sound, pictures, descriptions or results of the events via the internet or other forms of media.
- No Drones
- Any other objects which could compromise public safety and/or harm the reputation of the Event
✳️ Our venue space will follow all Health & Safety requirements of British Columbia.
✳️ Free medical-graded 3ply masks will be provided for patrons who wish to have one.
✳️ Our team will be constantly sanitizing and cleaning high traffic areas.